Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping within the U.S.
- All Sales items are final.
- All orders are sent via USPS or UPS.
- All shipments, both domestically and internationally are completely insured by either USPS or UPS and required a signature upon delivery.
- PAULINA Jewelry is responsible for all items up until the point of delivery.
- Packages cannot be shipped to P.o. Boxes
- Please note that the consumer is responsible for any duties and fees on orders that require to go through customs.
- There is a flat fee of $50 USD for all international shipping and handling.
- Our pieces are all made by hand and we guarantee our products against any defects at the time of receiving the item(s), we can not be responsible for regular usage wear and tear.
- As with any product, natural wear and tear might result in a piece being damaged. If this is the case, please mail us the piece to:
PAULINA JEWELRY /ATN: Repairs
P.o. Box 491362, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Upon evaluation of the item, we will determine what course of action to take.
- This process can take 2-3 weeks and might have a charge for the repair.
- Please contact us with any questions regarding this process at: (310) 7016651
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please mail it back to us for a refund/exchange at:
- PAULINA JEWELRY/ATN: Exchange/Return
- P.O. Box 491362 , Los Angeles, CA 90049
- The item must be unworn, in the original pristine condition with the original packaging and receipt and must be shipped within 5 business days of receiving the order.
- Items must be shipped insured and pre-paid.
- We do not refund the shipping charges on returned items. If these requests are met, you will receive a full refund minus the original shipping charge.
CUSTOM MADE ORDERS
- Custom made orders are non refundable and non exchangeable once the order is placed and require the payment in full in order to start the order.